Irish Cabbage Patch Soup Is A Great Way To Celebrate
In celebration of St Paddy’s day here is a delicious Irish Cabbage Patch Soup Recipe to warm your soul and your heart. With every sip and succulent bite may it be an Irish Blessing for you and yours.
- 2 pounds extra lean hamburger
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 1.2 tsp pepper
- 1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 11 oz can beef broth
- 3 cups water
- 1/3 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 Tablespoon parsley flakes
- 4-5 ribs of celery, chopped
- 1/2 head cabbage, cut in bite size pieces.
Easy Irish Cabbage Patch Soup Directions
- In a large fry pan brown the beef with the onion.
- In a large pot add all the other ingredients along with beef and onion and stir well.
- Bring soup to a boil and reduce the heat and simmer for about 45 minutes.
Easy Irish Cabbage Patch soup recipe just for you! Apparently it is delicious with soda bread and an ice-cold brew, though I wouldn’t know. Enjoy!