Exercise And Fun In One – Fitness Hooping
Fitness Hooping is a fun and exciting way to exercise. I am always on the hunt for entertaining exercise options that keep me enthusiastic about working out. Fitness Hooping does just that. I always loved hula hooping when I was a young girl and, as it turns out, I still love it as an adult. Plus, it is a great workout with some serious health benefits.
- Fitness hooping tones and strengthens your core.
- Fitness hooping uses a weighted hoop that is larger than your standard hoops we used as kids. The larger hoop and extra weight increases the energy you expend during hooping, burning more calories. In fact, you can burn over 400 calories an hour with a fitness hooping workout.
- Its a full body workout including your arms, hips and legs.
- Classes are offered all over the world but the workout can also be done in the privacy of your home. I love that flexibility.
- Hooping is low impact protecting your joints and bones from injury.
- The kids can get in on the action, its fun fitness for the entire family!
Tips to Get Started.